Monday, June 10, 2013

It's a small world after all...

I started my summer job today.
Day care for 85+/- elementary age children.
We watched Madagascar 3.
It was a cute movie,
but what was even cuter was hearing this song,
sung by 85 little voices,
perfectly in sync with the movie.

Priceless day.

At the end of the day,
the icing on the small world cake ...

I had spent the day working with someone who once was a student I worked with,
when he was at the United Cerebral Palsy Child Development Center.

I was fresh out of high school, an eighteen-year-old with big dreams.
He was a four-year-old pre-kindergarten student who wanted to get into everything.

So nice to see that he did.

Priceless day [squared].

2 comments:

  1. I may have to make an exception to my rule and see that movie. (I usually do books instead.)
    I am glad that oodles of happiness flowed your way today. Here's to many more of the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.