Tuesday, June 25, 2013

X is for ...

Lately, I have been accused of being an xanthippe.
I've come to believe though that it is more beneficial to be xenodochial.

I suffer often from xerophthalmia.

Every so often I see a xiphosuran by the house.
I've never seen a xeme, although you'd think that is odd, considering where I live it is actually more likely I would see a xebec.

I also recently saw a xenurine on the side of the road, but I couldn't tell you exactly what it was, it was quite an unflattering pose, probably for [this] book.  But I was delighted to see this live young'n while on a Sunday drive.
 
Channeling Robert DeNiro ... "You lookin' at me?"
 
One day I would like to have an outdoor xystus,
surrounded by xerophyllum.
I think I would enjoy that.

12 comments:

  1. Great shots and very creative for X this week. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK< now you're just showing off! Most of us have trouble finding one X word, and you throw around a half dozen! Well played.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot woot! Thank you EC for teaching me how to embed a link in a comment!!!

      Delete
  3. Well, you sure put my poor little X into shame! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making us use a DICTIONARY!!! No fair! Boo Hoo...j/k

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but you are stretching your brain and making those neurons fire!

      Delete
  5. Oh my, we have been well educated with all your unigue X words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I was so pleased with myself for finding one more new word for X....Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly have the X factor!
    Now I have to look up all these x-words!
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.