Sunday, July 21, 2013

a Sunday drive #3

 Ever get into a quiet groove when you drive?

Some days I listen to the radio,
but then others I just think about what is,
pray for what will be,
and listen for some kind of awareness that I'm on the right road.

[other than what the cranky GPS spinster has to say about it]

This morning was one of those drives.
Thinking, praying, listening.

And then I rounded a corner and caught a glimpse of something between the trees.
A mile farther down the road and this is what I saw ...
Right over the school I recently applied to teach at.
I didn't even realize that it was a double rainbow until looking at the pictures on the computer.

I'd say I was on the right road.
Wouldn't you?

2 comments:

  1. A double rainbow certainly shouts YES to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double rainbow? Absolutely a sign! I had a similar experience recently where I caught something extra special in a photo but didn't see it until after I uploaded it to my computer. It felt like icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.