Thursday, July 11, 2013

plugging along ...

Eagle Visions for Kindle
Eagle Visions in paperback
Eagle Visions for other e-readers
I'm plugging my books tonight for your summer reading lists.
I've dropped the prices for all of them 
~ as much as each site will allow since they all want their piece of pie ~
Trooper's Run for Kindle and in paperback on Amazon.com
Trooper's Run in paperback on CreateSpace
Trooper's Run for other e-readers
If you are looking for paperback versions,
compare the price between Amazon and CreateSpace.
Even tho they are divisions of the same company,
I noticed that their prices are different.

For e-readers... 
try Smashwords first as they allowed me to drop the price the lowest.

MBFHHL for Kindle and in paperback on Amazon.com
MBFHHL in paperback on CreateSpace
MBFHHL for other e-readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.