Monday, July 29, 2013

whisper whisper

I have a sinus infection that has also managed to turn into laryngitis.
I've been told by some of the students I'm working with that my voice sounds creeky over the radio.

Sunday night when I was trying to talk to my Mom,
I was forced to whisper to finish our conversation.

Annie, who had been sleeping on the bed, immediately woke up.
She thought I was telling Mom something that she needed to hear.
She came over and stood with her paws on my lap, 
head on my shoulder by the opposite ear I had the phone on.
When I whispered to Mom that she probably thought we were talking about squirrels...
Annie immediately went out onto the deck to see if we were.
This girl is so smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.