Friday, August 16, 2013

5 minutes: small

GO:

I felt small when I stepped out onto the limb.
Thinking I could do things my way.
Thinking I knew better.

And He let me take that small step.
Somewhere between faith and fear.
Somewhere between here and there.

That small scar in the palm of His hand?
Lifted up to His Father.
Washed clean.

That's me.
Small in His grace.

STOP.

"That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever."
~ 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 ~
NLT
Five Minute Friday

1 comment:

  1. And I am right there with you...small in His grace and only because of His mercy! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.