Saturday, September 21, 2013

when wishes become horses ...

... that beggars can ride.

I was wandering through my blog yesterday.

Like that hindsight 20/20 thing
sometimes we don't realize how far we've come
until we turn around and look.

Reading where I was
through my blog posts,
I can see that road I've travelled so much clearer.

Yesterday I read [this post] that was written on 21 August 2013.

And I know from the scribbled happy faces on my calendar
that [this post] was written on the day that I just showed up
and followed through with doing something I had dreaded doing ...
lead to [this post] and [this post].

In September 2012, I was [here], 
pledging money ~ in faith ~ that I didn't have to a Christian radio station.
[This] is what happens when you have faith.

It was still another four months before I found a job.
But in those four months after stepping out in faith to support the radio station,
every month there was a way.

I have heard some define faith as not necessarily being something we can see,
but being something we can trust.
That faith is knowing that if you step off the cliff,
someone will either be there to catch you,
or you will learn to fly.

In looking at this past year, I think I have had both.
I was caught in the palm of His hand,
and I learned to fly.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.