Thursday, October 24, 2013

claiming life ...

I was trying to join with Jamie Ridler Studios yesterday morning and play a little catch-up.

Life ... just gets busy sometimes, and all of my good intentions for blogging every day about life have just created ... a busier life!  They say "be careful what you wish for" and that has become so true for me lately.

Jamie posed the question for Wishcasting Wednesday "What do you wish to claim?"  I've already begun claiming life ... so now I want to claim a life as an author ... full time abundance with writing and blogging ... and a way to make it a full time financially abundant life for us.

As a hint for things to come ... I've started reading a wonderful book titled "a million little ways" by Emily P. Freeman.  It has 12 easy to read chapters, and I have begun writing a blog posts on how her words are changing my thinking.

In November, because I have so much to be grateful and thankful for ... I will begin a series of thank you letters.

Wrapping out the year, I have started a series of posts from the book of Luke to celebrate the Christmas season.  One post for each of the 24 chapters of Luke.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back. And still positive and busy with the better things in life...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.