Tuesday, December 31, 2013

celebrate ...

Day 31.  Last day of 2013.  Last day of the Kickin' It Old Skool blog-a-thon.  We are asked what we want to celebrate from this past month ... and there are so many things.

For starters ... I'm celebrating the fact that I'm not working seven days a week anymore.  I got burnt out ... quickly ... and have struggled hard this month as a result.  I know that the choice was mine for the most part to work that much, but it was driven by necessity ... and opportunity.  It was a struggle at times to blog ... mostly because it was so hard for me to think of something upbeat to write.  So I'm celebrating that I've been able to overcome, mostly, the depression that almost overtook me.

I'm celebrating learning more about myself ... remembering good times ... and getting back to basics.
One day at a time.
Sunrise 1 Jan 2013 ... hoping that 2014 will be much more beautiful ... and clear ... in so many ways.

5 comments:

  1. I'm celebrating with you! Thanks for participating and all the best for the new year!
    Beautiful picture, nice colours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know working seven days a week is very difficult. I do it too since I work at home. Hoping you can continue to beat the depression. Here's to a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made it through! I've enjoyed reading your blog and hope that 2014 will bring the renewal you are looking forward to and praying for.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year. A year of colour, light and love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your post. Here's to moderation in work in 2014! Hope it's a wonderful year for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.