[ RED ]
- What's the first thing you think of when you think of red? FSU Seminoles! Go Noles!
- Closest red thing to you? A red lamp shade.
- What is the last thing that made you angry? Feeling that my sister is afraid to talk to me.
- Are you a fan of romance? HUGE fan. I still believe in love.
- Do you have a temper? I'm a red-head. Need I say more? But honestly, I don't like being angry or showing anger. I'm more likely to just get quiet and wait until the heat subsides before talking about it.
[ GREEN ]
- What's the first thing you think of when you think of green? Trees in spring.
- Closest green thing to you? My coffee mug.
- What's your favourite green environment? Fields of wildflowers.
- Are you jealous of anyone right now? Nope.
- Are you a lucky person? Yes, I believe I am very blessed.
- What's the first thing you think of when you think of purple? One eyed purple people eaters.
- Closest purple thing to you? The star on a pink plastic tiara I got in a Burger King kid's meal earlier this year.
- Do you like being treated like royalty? No, which is probably surprising considering I just put a picture of me in a tiara here.
- Do you like mysterious things? Yes!
- Are you intuitive? Yes, very much so.
[ BLUE ]
- What's the first thing you think of when you think of blue? The sky.
- Closest blue thing to you? The comforter on the bed right now.
- Are you good at calming people down? I think so.
- What's your favourite body of water (i.e. lake, ocean, etc)? Lakes!
- What was the last thing that made you cry? Giving up Annie on Saturday.
- Are you a logical thinker? Too much so at times.
[ YELLOW ]
- What's the first thing you think of when you think of yellow? Daffodils.
- Closest yellow thing to you? Sticky notes with my to-do lists on them.
- What was one of the happiest times of your life? Christmas 2007 Rhine River cruise
- What's your favourite holiday? Christmas
- What makes you happy? My husband and my dog.
[ PINK ]
- What's the first thing you think of when you think of pink? Cotton candy
- Closest pink thing to you? My tiara
- What sweet things do you like? Gummi bears ~ the German made ones, not the ones they make for Americans
- Are you sensitive? I don't get my feelings hurt, but I am very much an empath to the emotions others are feeling.
- What is your favourite flower? Wildflowers, gardenia plants ... I like picked rather than bought.
- Does you have a crush on someone? My husband actually. Every morning I love to wake up and fall in love all over again.
[ ORANGE ]
- What's the first thing you think of when you think of orange? Tangerines
- Closest orange thing to you? actually, since it is one of the colors of our rivals the Gators, we have nothing orange in the house unless it is fruit!
- Do you dress up for Halloween? I haven't in a few years, but I loved being Pippi Longstocking as a child.
- What gives you the warm fuzzies? puppies, especially pug puppies
- What would your superpower be? Being able to truly communicate with animals, to know that they really understood me. Trooper and I have an incredible ability to communicate, but I wish I could do it with all animals.
[ BROWN ]
- What's the first thing you think of when you think of brown? Coffee
- Closest brown thing to you? Coffee (LOL)
- What is your favourite type of chocolate? Dark
- What makes you feel grounded? My faith and my husband.
- Paint the wood or always leave it au naturel? Natural ~ I love seeing the grain in the wood.
[ WHITE ]
- What's the first thing you think of when you think of white? Angels
- Closest white thing to you? A sketch I've tacked to the wall that my husband drew for me.
- Do you always try to keep the peace? Yes.
- Do you like to play in the snow? Yes! Just wish it snowed more in Florida! I guess I will just have to move!
- Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? Nope.
[ BLACK ]
- What's the first thing you think of when you think of black? Night
- Closest black thing to you? My keyboard.
- Are you sophisticated or silly? Seriously silly!
- Do you have a lot of secrets? No, they destroy people and families.
- What's the new black? I have no clue ... I don't usually follow the fashion trends. I wear what is comfortable and what fits.