Tuesday, December 3, 2013

kickin' ... colors!

[ RED ]
  • What's the first thing you think of when you think of red? FSU Seminoles!  Go Noles!
  • Closest red thing to you? A red lamp shade.
  • What is the last thing that made you angry? Feeling that my sister is afraid to talk to me.
  • Are you a fan of romance?  HUGE fan.  I still believe in love.
  • Do you have a temper?  I'm a red-head.  Need I say more?  But honestly, I don't like being angry or showing anger.  I'm more likely to just get quiet and wait until the heat subsides before talking about it.
[ GREEN ]
  • What's the first thing you think of when you think of green?  Trees in spring.
  • Closest green thing to you?  My coffee mug.
  • What's your favourite green environment?  Fields of wildflowers.
  • Are you jealous of anyone right now?  Nope.
  • Are you a lucky person?  Yes, I believe I am very blessed.
 [ PURPLE ]
  • What's the first thing you think of when you think of purple?  One eyed purple people eaters.
  • Closest purple thing to you?  The star on a pink plastic tiara I got in a Burger King kid's meal earlier this year.
  • Do you like being treated like royalty?  No, which is probably surprising considering I just put a picture of me in a tiara here.
  • Do you like mysterious things?  Yes!
  • Are you intuitive?  Yes, very much so.
 [ BLUE ]
  • What's the first thing you think of when you think of blue?  The sky.
  • Closest blue thing to you?  The comforter on the bed right now.
  • Are you good at calming people down?  I think so.
  • What's your favourite body of water (i.e. lake, ocean, etc)?  Lakes!
  • What was the last thing that made you cry?  Giving up Annie on Saturday.
  • Are you a logical thinker?  Too much so at times.
 [ YELLOW ]
  • What's the first thing you think of when you think of yellow?  Daffodils.
  • Closest yellow thing to you?  Sticky notes with my to-do lists on them.
  • What was one of the happiest times of your life?  Christmas 2007 Rhine River cruise
  • What's your favourite holiday?  Christmas
  • What makes you happy?  My husband and my dog.
 [ PINK ]
  • What's the first thing you think of when you think of pink?  Cotton candy
  • Closest pink thing to you?  My tiara
  • What sweet things do you like?  Gummi bears ~ the German made ones, not the ones they make for Americans
  • Are you sensitive?  I don't get my feelings hurt, but I am very much an empath to the emotions others are feeling.
  • What is your favourite flower?  Wildflowers, gardenia plants ... I like picked rather than bought.
  • Does you have a crush on someone?  My husband actually.  Every morning I love to wake up and fall in love all over again.
 [ ORANGE ]
  • What's the first thing you think of when you think of orange?  Tangerines
  • Closest orange thing to you?  actually, since it is one of the colors of our rivals the Gators, we have nothing orange in the house unless it is fruit!
  • Do you dress up for Halloween?  I haven't in a few years, but I loved being Pippi Longstocking as a child.
  • What gives you the warm fuzzies?  puppies, especially pug puppies
  • What would your superpower be?  Being able to truly communicate with animals, to know that they really understood me.  Trooper and I have an incredible ability to communicate, but I wish I could do it with all animals.
 [ BROWN ]
  • What's the first thing you think of when you think of brown?  Coffee
  • Closest brown thing to you?  Coffee (LOL)
  • What is your favourite type of chocolate?  Dark
  • What makes you feel grounded?  My faith and my husband.
  • Paint the wood or always leave it au naturel?  Natural ~ I love seeing the grain in the wood.
 [ WHITE ]
  • What's the first thing you think of when you think of white?  Angels
  • Closest white thing to you?  A sketch I've tacked to the wall that my husband drew for me.
  • Do you always try to keep the peace?  Yes.
  • Do you like to play in the snow?  Yes!  Just wish it snowed more in Florida!  I guess I will just have to move!
  • Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist?  Nope.
 [ BLACK ]
  • What's the first thing you think of when you think of black?  Night
  • Closest black thing to you?  My keyboard.
  • Are you sophisticated or silly?  Seriously silly!
  • Do you have a lot of secrets?  No, they destroy people and families.
  • What's the new black?  I have no clue ... I don't usually follow the fashion trends.  I wear what is comfortable and what fits.

7 comments:

  1. Love your tiara!! And the one eyed flying purple people eaters (haven't heard that song in ages!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous meme - and I love your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Americans take your football very seriously, don't you? :) (I'm Canadian, so I identify more with hockey.) I love that purple makes you think of one-eyed people eaters, and you are seriously rockin' that tiara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting. I enjoyed reading your answers! Communicating with animals would be an awesome superpower indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a bit of snow here, you could come and play :) It sounds like you are at peace, what a great place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading your answers. Being able to communicate with our animals would be wonderful. I have a very unusual Bichon and I would love to know why she is so afraid of everything - everything but me that is. She loves to boss me around. Love your tiara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Another person crushing on their husband- wonderful! Wishing you a wonderstruck day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.