Tuesday, December 17, 2013

kickin' ... free ...

The river was fresh on my mind as I sought to escape the confines of the office and enjoy a moment of peaceful relaxation in the night.

River ~ Kenai blue, green and cold; Rhine cruise and Christmas
Fresh ~ smell after the rain; new sheets on the bed; oranges in a bowl
Escape ~ to run and hide
Moment ~ this one is fleeting, never to come again
Night ~ sleep; stars in the sky; full moon lighting the way


This "word free association" post is part of the Kickin’ It Old School Blog-a-thon {Day 17/31} that is happening all month long. Come join in the fun!

2 comments:

  1. We both included a sentence containing the five words. I'm sure there are so many ways to combine them! I love the way each prompt evoked in you images, colors ans scents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you encapsulated all of the words in one sentence - very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.