Monday, December 2, 2013

kickin' it ... into time ...

Today's Kickin' it Old Skool: Time Capsule prompt makes me think of one of those notebooks we passed around in junior high (really dating myself here) that had page after page of "do you like ..." and "what is your favorite ..." questions.  We would pass it around to all of our friends, and then everyone would oooohhhh and aaaahhhhh and laugh at what we wrote.

What are you reading?

I've managed to download 62 (free!) books in the last few months into my Kindle (for PC app) and haven't found time to read any of them.  I probably would if I had a handheld Kindle or a laptop ... but those are on my Dear Santa Christmas 2020 Wish List.  Yesterday I reached for a good old hardback that I think will help me get my focus back.  "Facing Your Giants" by Max Lucado.

What are you watching?

I've been trying to watch more comedies lately, and the other night my husband and I laughed until our sides hurt watching "Our Idiot Brother."   I'm definitely going to look for more movies with Paul Rudd in them!

What are you listening to?

My car radio is always set to WAY-FM, but we both like a little of this and a little of that.  Santana & Rob Thomas's "Smooth" has found its way into the house and car more than a few times lately...

What are you loving?

I'm really loving my marriage and my husband ... this life with him and spending time with him.  I'm loving our communication, this honesty, this being with him ... I'm loving him.

What are you wearing?

Hmmm ... I think that is the same thing I said earlier today when I called my husband on a break from work [laughing].  Since I just got off work less than two hours ago, and have been home for not even a full hour yet, I'm still wearing my work comfies ... jeans, tennies, and a blue striped linen shirt.

What are you creating?

Last week I made some cinnamon clove ornaments and today at work my brain was designing a project I hope to make next week to decorate my little cube corner at work ... a yarn wrapped Christmas tree made from a floral cone with pom pom ornaments.

What are you looking forward to?

Life.  Love.  Happiness.  Contentment.  Pug puppies.

4 comments:

  1. I am playing as well. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good - and the love particularly so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Paul Rudd too ... I might watch that movie tonight. Need a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you, Cindi! Looking forward to Kickin' It with you all month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.