Saturday, December 14, 2013

kickin' ... a line ...

[KIOS] wants us to share a line from a book.
The first sentence from the third book on our top shelf.

Now, I know this would sound like I'm throwin' out an ad (or a line as they say),
but my three books are actually on my top shelf.
 This is the first line from my third book, "Eagle Visions," which is the third book on my shelf.

~ “Auroras ~ or Northern Lights ~ are believed to be the torches held in the hands of Spirits seeking the souls of those who have just died, to lead them over the abyss terminating the edge of the world." ~

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that sounds interesting! I'll have to see about those books of yours.
    (so it does work like an ad, but hey, I don't mind!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! And I love the banner image on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I would love to see the Northern Lights. And I remember thinking so when I read that line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sentence.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.