Wednesday, December 4, 2013

kickin' ... warm weather!

Florida.  December.  The rest of the country is feeling chilly, or just downright cold.  They are getting snow and winter weather.

Today's high here will be 76 degrees.  Almost enough to turn on the a/c just to get rid of the humidity.

I wish we lived somewhere farther north, where we got real seasons.  It is hard to get into Frosty the Snowman when my beach sand snowman falls ... hmmmm ... that just gave me an idea for a photo shoot of Frosty at the beach.  Where are my carrots and coal?

Stay tuned ...


6 comments:

  1. I lived in Florida for 4ish years and remember the weather well. Very sticky! Hubby was on deployment, and we actually got snow. I had to take tons of pics to prove it to him. Nothing like here in Virgina, but it was exciting, just the same. Of course that was 14 or so years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Canada, and as much as I sometimes complain about our winters, I think I would be quickly bored by living somewhere with no discernible seasons. I love wearing scarves and boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY Cindi! It would be hard to have Christmas without snow - for me anyway! We had it while living in Ontario and it didn't feel right at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to kick hot weather - to the curb and beyond. I do like the thought of Frostless the Sandman though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh..... that weather sounds delightful to me! And I would totally love to see that photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of your warmer temperatures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.