Monday, December 16, 2013

sing it loud ...

Favorite songs is the prompt today from [KIOS]
I don't even know where to start with a list.
My musical preferences range from one extreme to another.
I can listen to Santana ~ especially Smooth with Rob Thomas ~ all day.
DecemberRadio's Drifter because I love to hear my husband sing it to me.
Country ~ Keith Urban is a fav.
Christian ~ Classical ~ Classic Rock
Pink Floyd ~ Susan Boyle ~ Harry Connick, Jr.
Hank Williams, Jr ~ Bach ~ Enya
Manheim Steamroller ~ Trans Siberian Orchestra
Rain on a Tin Roof
(oh, that last one wasn't a band or a song ... I just like the sound of rain)
And listening to the sound of a beagle baying with happiness....

1 comment:

  1. And a cat purring. And birds twittering. There is music everywhere...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.