Sunday, December 15, 2013

who do you love ...

This morning on [KIOS] the question of the day was "Who do you love?"

Before I answer that, I want to share two notes I got from Annie's new family...

"Hello...my name is Mike. my wife Erica, daughter Isabelle, son's Joey and Will and our dog muffie adopted Annie...she has adjusted very well...we are blessed to have found her and she enjoys being around my children...thank you for helping her along in journey to our home."


"Annie has been an amazing addition to our family. My two sons and daughter fight over who gets to have Annie sleep with them. She also gets along very well with our eleven year old maltipoo. She loves the dog park and enjoyed looking at Christmas lights. Thank you for taking care of Annie.
She is a beautiful dog. 
~ Erica ~"

I love happy endings for animals that have been abused or mistreated.

I love my husband.
I love my dog, Trooper, and my cat, Oreo.
But I think the most important "who" that I love ...
is myself.
It's taken a long time to get here.

1 comment:

  1. Annie's new family sound as if they might even deserve to share their lives with her. Love that they wrote to you.
    Congratulations on loving yourself. Still a work in progress here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.