Wednesday, December 18, 2013

wishin' ...

My father used to say
"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

I understand that more now than I did as a child.

It's a week before Christmas so I suppose this could be my Dear Santa list.

~ A reliable car ~ 
Not brand new, but one that I wouldn't worry will fall apart on the way to work.

~ Enough ~
Enough finances to pay all the bills and still be able to get groceries.
Enough food to feed our friends.
Enough time to relax.
Enough furniture to sit on and have overnight guests.

~ Peace ~
In our families ~ less drama, more love.
In my mind ~ less worry, more trust.

~ A home ~ a new start ~ 
~ A do~over of the last three years. ~ 

... and a pug puppy.

This Wednesday I'm wishing with [KIOS]

9 comments:

  1. Your wishes are exactly the same for me - minus the pug puppy, but that gif has me LOL! As you wish for yourself, Cindi, so do I wish for you as well. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself Cindi so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing all these things for you, and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice wishes! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so hope that some at least of your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and a pug puppy!!!
    "As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also."

    ReplyDelete
  7. as you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. The pug would certainly make things brighter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.