Saturday, December 28, 2013

word up ...

Several weeks ago I blogged about what my subconscious word was for 2013
and what it should have been and what I changed it to at that time.

In the process I started to focus on what I wanted my word to be for 2014, and I've chosen 
Prosperity

Not entirely for what you might think, although that would be a huge blessing ...

pros•per•i•ty (prɒˈspɛr ɪ ti) 
n. a successful, flourishing, or thriving condition, esp. in financial respects; good fortune.
[1175–1225; Middle English prosperite < Old French < Latin prosperitās. See prosperous, -ity]
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.

"On that day I swore to them that I would bring them out of Egypt into a land I had searched out for them,
a land flowing with milk and honey, the most beautiful of all lands."
~ Ezekiel 20:6 NIV ~

I tend to think of it as "Live long and prosper."
Prosper in all aspects of life.
Love
Happiness
Health
Wealth
Friends
Family

5 comments:

  1. Great word for 2014! Live long and prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word!! Hope your year is prosperous in all ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you think of prosperity! I wish it for you!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you do prosper in all areas next year.
    I could use a little prosperity myself, the financial kind, apart from that, I'm doing okay.
    Life is good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.