Friday, January 10, 2014

5 minutes ... see

What do you see?
GO:
She sees where she was and how far she has come.
She sees him and how far he has come.
Together.  Against the odds.
She sees her reflection in the mirror and sees herself through his eyes.
Through His eyes.
She never thought she would see herself this way.
The way she was.
The way she is.
The way he sees her.
She's changed.  She's learned.  She's grown.
She's survived.
She will never see the world the same way again.
Because of how He sees her.
STOP


4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful, Cindi, thank you. I'm so glad I found your blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's a daily battle for me to see the way HE sees me! Beautiful words today with five minute friday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. It is amazing how much your life changes once someone else sees you clearly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.