Wednesday, January 29, 2014

you ... are not alone

Come join us ...
Good morning, beautiful.

I'm so glad you stopped by again for coffee.  I was just sitting here thinking about the times I've felt alone in the past and how I've always been blessed with a surprise visit or call by a friend when I needed it most.

That's why I'm so glad that you came by.  I wanted to make sure that you know that you aren't alone.

Maybe right at this moment you are sitting in front of your computer, alone, thinking that there isn't anyone else who knows your pain, or your fear, or your hurt.  But the truth is that there is always someone who knows.  Maybe they weren't right there with you when it happened, but they know what it feels like ... and they also know that it will get better.  Because you are not alone ... there are those who will help you, those who will comfort you, and One who will never leave you.

Don’t be afraid, for the Lord will go before you and will be with you; 
he will not fail nor forsake you.
~ Deuteronomy 31:8 TLB ~
The Living Bible copyright © 1971 by Tyndale House Foundation. 

2 comments:

  1. How did you know? I am right here, in front of my computer, alone. which is fine, I don't mind being alone. For in my computer, I have a whole blogosphere of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder that we’re not alone! So glad you linked up with Coffee for Your Heart this week! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.