Thursday, February 13, 2014

Exodus 4:13

But Moses said, “O Lord, I ask of You, send some other person.”
~ Exodus 4:13 NLV ~

Why me?
Sometimes when we are faced with a difficult task,
or a painful choice,
we wish we could push it off on someone else.

Why me?
But sometimes the only answer to that is ...
Why not you?

Challenges make us stronger.
Trials make us harder to beat down the next time we face them.
We learn.
We grow.
We become all that we are created to be.

Pushing ourselves outside of our comfort zones,
our boxes,
and our boundaries is sometimes the only way
we learn that the answer to that question
is really ...

Because I believe in you.
Image Source

1 comment:

  1. Why not is usually the answer. And asking why is a tad arrogant. Who are we that we believe that only good should come to us? Does the sun rise just for us? No, I didn't think so.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.