Wednesday, February 26, 2014

inspiring ...

Join us for a cup...
Hello You,

Thank you for inspiring me.  Yes, really.  It is you, reader, who inspires me to write.  I know we may not have met yet, but just knowing that I am not alone in these struggles gives me the courage to get up and write.

Some mornings it is the orange glow of a sunrise on a dew laden spider web, glistening as I walk my dog that inspires me to write.

Some mornings it is the sound of rain on the skylight and aluminum roofing over my serenity deck that inspires me to write.

It is the sight of a bald eagle sitting high in a magnolia tree, watching over me as I walk ... or the soft sway of Spanish moss from the old oak trees.

It is the whispers in the waves as they hit the beach ... or the sound of a glacier cracking and calving in an Alaskan lake.

It is life that inspires me.  Clinging to it, fighting for it, and celebrating each day.

"Those who live at the ends of the earth
stand in awe of your wonders.
From where the sun rises to where it sets,
you inspire shouts of joy."
~ Psalm 65:8 NLT ~ 

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful word pictures! Love this post. God has blessed us in so many ways. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.