Friday, February 28, 2014

solace in the silence ...

Last summer I signed up with Tyndale Publishing's rewards program [here], and within just an hour of answering surveys and signing up for newsletters, I had earned enough points to "purchase" this Bible.

It has been the best meditation for me each morning to read the day's passages from the Old and New Testaments as well as Psalms and Proverbs.

Reading the entire Bible has always been a goal of mine, and with this structured daily reading, I will have accomplished that by the end of July this year.

Whether you are new to the Bible, or someone who has studied it extensively, I have to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed my journey so far with this daily reading program.

It has truly given me solace in the silence ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.