Saturday, February 15, 2014

when I grow up ...

I love listening to Wally on Way-FM in the mornings.  His was the radio program that gave me hope in 2012 when I had lost almost all that I had.

I'm at another crossroads in my life where I am wanting to make some changes ... yet not sure how to get there from here.

The other morning, Wally and his band of merry makers on the radio station took a Buzzfeed Career Quiz [click here to take it too!].  For grins, I took it also ... twice because on some of the questions, I would have  chosen more than one answer if I'd been able to.

The results I got were surprising ... because they are careers I would like to be able to transition to full time.
At the same time ... they were not surprising at all because I think I've always known that this is who I am.
Now to figure out how to get back to myself ...

2 comments:

  1. Well there you go. It seems that I should be Professor too - though I know what you mean about some of the questions having multiple answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto for me, too. I really wonder how those answers got that response though. I also saw a "What Dog are You" link. Ended up a mutt there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.