Sunday, March 2, 2014

all is well ...

... with my soul.
All is well.

I listened to an incredible message this afternoon from Joel Osteen titled "All is Well."  I would highly recommend listening to it, no matter what your circumstances or beliefs, it is a powerful and positive message about changing our attitudes about the challenges and trials that we face.

"... This promise is good because of Who God is. He makes the dead live again. 
He speaks, and something is made out of nothing."
~ Romans 4:17 NLV ~

It came after another message this morning at Christ Church.
Which while directed to parents and children, from Ephesians 6:1-4 and Deuteronomy 11:18-21, I could apply to my own life ... and to just how to act towards anyone in our lives.

Spiritually nourish each other.
Respect and honor each other.
Don't provoke others to anger.
Use self discipline.
Submit to one another with love.

It was a good day ... and that ... was a good thing.



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.