Wednesday, March 12, 2014

morning coffee ...

Join us for a cup...
Good Morning,

I don't know what you've been facing lately, but I know that it is the encouraging words that I have been reading and hearing the past week that have kept my heart from sinking when things have begun to turn upside down in my life.  

Words have come from unexpected sources that confirm that this path that God has put me on is exactly where I'm supposed to be right now.

Scriptures.  Casual comments in emails.  Quotes read in magazines.  A status on facebook.  A pin on Pinterest.  A blog post that reaches out to my heart and just says ... yes, you are right where God wants you to be.  Even when things have been the most painful, when the truth that He is revealing to me cuts me to the core ... I know that He is still with me and that there is a plan for all of this.

I may not see the road ahead of me just yet because I am still blinded by the trees, but I know that with His master GPS ... the road is being made clear, the path will be known, and the destination will be glorious.

The other truth and encouragement that has carried me along this road has been the knowledge that I am not alone.  Not just that God will never leave me or forsake me, but the truth that there are others ... like you ... who have walked this path before me and survived.  There will be those who follow in my steps also one day and realize that they too will survive.  Whatever the road, whatever the journey ... we are not alone in our walk and whether we reach out to hold someone's hand along the way, or we trudge along on our own ... we are not alone.

Take my hand ....


5 comments:

  1. I love this thought about God'a GPS! I know His GPS is always correct, and even the u-turns are orchestrated by Him. "I know that with His master GPS ... the road is being made clear, the path will be known, and the destination will be glorious."
    Thank you for sharing your words today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sister I feel your pain in your writing. I know that God is keeping you in the palm of His hand and there is no better place to be. "Be still and know that I am God" Live in His abiding love. Praying for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your beautiful post Cindy. We all are loved by our Holly Father. He never leave us alone.
    Love you sis :)
    Nazila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never alone -- words we all need to hear from time to time. Good Word!

    Blessings,
    Dori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.