Wednesday, April 23, 2014

frogs ...

Lately I've had a hard time writing.
It has frustrated me a great deal.
I feel like I've lost something important.

I think it is because my writing tends to be a way to express my emotions.

I'm not sure which is more frustrating.
Not feeling emotions right now, or not being able to write.

I stopped on the way home from work to watch some egrets in flight over a nearby lake.
The sound of the frogs in the reeds was an unexpected bonus.

One day ...

I will have a house on a lake, where I can sit at night and listen to the frogs while counting fireflies and shooting stars as I sip tea and relax in my hammock chair.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the egrets and the frogs. And yes, one day...
    Hugs. As always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.