Wednesday, April 16, 2014

hope ...

Pour a cup of hope today ...
In her blog post today, Holley Gerth talks about finding hope in unexpected places.

Her words reached out to me and gave me hope.  Especially when she talks about facing what we never wanted to face and then not only does our faith survive and thrive ... but we do too.

I'm there.  Facing things I never thought I would face.  Never wanted to face.  But I have stood firm, stood tall, and have stood the test.  I have held fast to my faith, my values, and my beliefs.  I have not been swayed in the darkness, by the darkness, and instead have clung to the light of hope.

You can too.


We are glad for our troubles also. 
We know that troubles help us learn not to give up. 
When we have learned not to give up, it shows we have stood the test. 
When we have stood the test, it gives us hope.
~ Romans 5:3-4 NLV ~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Cindi for the encouragement. Clinging to the light of hope in dark times is very important. I am also reminded of this scripture.

    @ Corinthians 1:3-5
    3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.