Sunday, June 1, 2014

feeding my senses ...

i helped a turtle cross the road
(and laughed a a lame joke ~ "Why does the turtle cross the road?")

i ran in the rain

i stood in the shade of a tall oak tree and let the breeze off the bay refresh me on a hot day

i found a coconut floating in the water and imagined that it traveled from Hawaii
(although it probably just fell from someones tree farther up in the bay)

i snuggled month old kittens and felt one nibble my chin

i sang (loudly and off key) in my car

i stood in awe at the night sky
Image Source: WeHeartIt.com

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful day - building memories to cherish and savour. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.