Monday, June 26, 2017

Monday's list ... 26 of 52 or 2

If you follow Moorea Seal's 52 Lists Project, I'm a little behind the times since I only just started. Technically, this would be week 26, halfway through the year.  But for me, it is week two.

26/2: List the things you would change in your life right now if you could.

There is a 1990 movie called Mr. Destiny that starred Michael Caine and Jim Belushi. It is about how one small change in our lives can impact everything else. Sort of a modern take on It's a Wonderful Life. That being said, sometimes wanting to change something in our lives can come with unexpected (and usually unwanted) consequences.  Knowing that if I were to change certain life events in my past would alter my future, I would have to say that there is nothing I would change.

But if I were given the opportunity to change things in my current situation, these are the things I would change:

1. A home of our own, not a rented upstairs room and half bath.  I really long for someplace of our own to plant gardens, paint walls, decorate, and just have some space and privacy.

2. A reliable 4wd truck for my husband, and a reliable 4wd vehicle of some sort for myself. Not necessarily new, but just ones that won't require constant repairs and will be safe in the winters here.

3. A way to repay all of our debts, so we could focus on planning a future that will leave something for David's children.

4. Better relationships with both of our families.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.