Saturday, July 1, 2017

What I learned in June...

 Next spring, I will start with already established plants and not seeds I start for my garden.
June 29th was "technically" the last day of any possible frost, freezing, or snow for this area. Yes, really. I didn't even believe it when I first heard it on the news. Gardners who don't have plants in the ground by now should just wait until next year because frost, freezing, or snow could happen as early as September.  It is highly doubtful I will get any tomatoes or peppers this year.
Nothing feels as good as a new fluffy bed or clean sheets.

1 comment:

  1. If I had access to a clean sheets fairy I would have clean sheets every day. Dried in the sun, over a lavender bush.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.