Friday, November 25, 2011

Challenges...

     I get an email on week days from Mike Dooley and his Thoughts Become Things webpage.  They are his "Notes from the Universe."

     They are often so "spot on" with where I am in my life that day, it is eerie, and I've come to believe that God often uses those messages to remind me of things.  Specifically one that I received last Friday which included this sentence.... "There's nothing challenging that has ever happened in your life, that one day you won't look back on with deep gratitude."

      That one was so powerful to me, that it is worth repeating...

     "THERE'S NOTHING CHALLENGING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN YOUR LIFE, THAT ONE DAY YOU WON'T LOOK BACK ON WITH DEEP GRATITUDE."

     Think about it...

Image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.