Friday, November 4, 2011

Field trips...

Phantom of the 1st Cav
     Every new [fiscal] year at work, we take a field trip to one of our contracts.  Last year it was to the ammo dump to see the recycling process for spent shells... a process which has actually paid for itself since it generates an income for Ft. Hood.

     This year it was to the 1st Calvary Horse Detachment where we contract for the hay and feed for the horses.

     After watching the show which displayed the training of the horses and the awesome horsemanship of the riders, we had a tour of the farrier's barn and then the stables.

     Which is where I met this handsome guy.  It was love at first sight.

     I spent about 20 minutes talking with him and rubbing his side, working my TTouch on him, which he apparently appreciated.  I got all kinds of nuzzles, nudges, and "oh yeah, that's the spot, don't stop now, uh-huh, oh that feels soo good" vibes from him.

     I think I finally know what I want to do when I grow up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.