Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gratitude...


I heart this...
     Music has changed our lives.  At times it has brought tears, but they have been tears of joy... of gratitude... of healing.

     In November we have Thanksgiving... a day... a weekend... for expressing our gratitude for all that we have in our lives.

     I'm grateful every day... for every day I've had... and every day I will have...

    For all that I had... for all that I have... and for all that I will have...

     For all the family and friends I've known... all whom I know now... and all whom I will know...

     For the Light in my life that has chased the darkness away...

     For the music...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.