Wednesday, November 2, 2011

How do you wish to nourish yourself?

     Jaime Ridler Studios posed this question on today's Wishcasting Wednesday prompt.  As always, her questions come at a time when I seriously need to look inside myself for answers.

16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
~ Ephesians 3:16-19 NIV ~

     I wish to be nourished with God's love... with His blessings... with faith in Him.

     I wish to be nourished with an understanding of His word... an understanding of His calling for me... an understanding of how I can fulfill my purpose for Him.

     I wish to be nourished with peace of mind... relaxation... and rest.  To be nourished with the fruits of my work... the abundance of my words... and the harvest of my creative soul.

     I wish to be nourished with healing... healthy foods and liquids... and yoga exercises which will keep me feeling strong and limber.

     I wish to be nourished with companionship... friends... fellowship in the church... sugar boogers from my pug... the strength and courage of my big dog... and in the arms of my husband.

     As I wish for myself, so I also wish for you...

9 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    --Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wishes.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely...! :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you - may Spirit bless and nourish you as you most need to be nourished :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. :)
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. as you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. xo
    hugs.. I'm also participating this week.. such a good one! hugs, xo bonitarose in Fargo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.