Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Travels... blog readers...


      Where in the world are you?

     I found a new statistic (yes, I can spell it, just can't say it fast ten times) on Blogger recently.  They track my "audience" by country.

     I was amazed.

     I didn't realize people outside of the United States even knew about my blog, but the stats say otherwise.

     This blog has been read in Russia, Canada, Belgium, Germany, Latvia, New Zealand, Argentina, United Kingdom, India, Austria, Netherlands, and the Philippines.

     So here is my question for today... Where in the world are you?  Please comment and tell me where you are and how you found me.  I'd love to hear about your "world."  I don't travel as much as I'd like to anymore, but I can still "imagine" the world through your words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.