Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Who do you wish to have tea with?

Join me for a cup of tea?
     Who would I wish to have tea with?  The list is long... and so are the teas.  Not long ago I found a wonderful website ~ Cerra ~ and tried one of their tea infusions.  Oh. My. Goodness.  It was delicious!

     Each of their products are tied with an intention, as are their tea infusions.

     I wish to have a cup of Grounded tea with Mary, the mother of Jesus.  She was grounded in her faith in God and faced her challenges without fear, knowing that He would take care of her and His son.

     I wish to have a cup of Creative Energy tea with M. M. Kaye.  It was her book, The Far Pavilions, that turned my love of reading around into a love of writing.

     I wish to have a cup of Gratitude tea with my mom.  I am so grateful for our friendship, for her love, support and encouragement.

     I wish to have a cup of Loving Kindness tea with Mother Teresa.  She changed the world for so many with her love and kindness.

     I wish to have a cup of Courage tea with my friend, Lori, who continues to amaze me with her strength and courage in the face of tornadoes and raising her four grandchildren.

     I wish to have a cup of Wisdom tea with my father, who was always sharing his knowledge and wisdom with me, especially when it came to carpentry and home repairs.  Not that I need any advice on either anymore, but just to be able to sit and enjoy his company would overflow my heart.

     Finally, I wish to have a cup of Inspiration tea ... with you ... who inspire me to keep growing, to keep learning, to keep sharing and encouraging others in their daily walks.

     Who do you wish to have tea with?  Join us on Wishcasting Wednesdays with Jaime Ridler Studios.
  

10 comments:

  1. Love this, Cindi! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful, wonderful wish. <3
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, thoughtful post.

    I love how you categorized your cups of tea...

    As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post. It was so beautiful. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful post.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you broke down this week's wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.