Monday, January 9, 2012

Full Wolf Moon

     "What are you hungry for under this Full Wolf Moon? The wolf reminds us to connect to our hunger, to notice what desires are calling for our attention. Our dreamboards can help us bring these desires to light and to being! This is an invitation to not just notice our desires but to begin the important work of tending them, stepping into what we can do to honour what we know of our dreams. What a beautiful way to begin the year."
Jamie Ridler Studios

     This is my first dream board with Jamie's prompts and I was excited to work on it. This past year was a difficult one, and I want 2012 to be a year of change for me... a year abundant with positives in all aspects of my life... health, career, finances, relationships... the only positive for me in 2011 was my marriage becoming stronger, and so in 2012 I want to strengthen everything else in my life.

12 comments:

  1. Great looking board. Hoping your year is full of magical positive happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Susie ~ thank you! I do need some magic this year!
    @ Toni ~ yes, Jamie's prompts are always thought provoking! You should pop into her page and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the roll of money - or that is what it looks like to me. May you create all your dreams/visions in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lucy ~ yes! A large roll of money... for abundant finances in 2012! Financial blessings galore! Rolling in dough like Demi Moore did in Indecent Proposal! Tho not for the same reasons she did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo in the lower right hand corner...and love all your wishes..may they all come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ellen ~ thank you! It is our dream to have a simple country farm with our own catfish pond... goats, couple of chickens, cow or two, maybe a pig. Room for veggie, herb & fruit gardens... love eating blackberries right off the vine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love that 'you are the writer of your life'! Also love the mixture of nature and music...very powerful combination! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Donna ~ my husband has a natural gift for being able to play by ear... guitar, mandolin, bass guitar, piano, drums... but we currently don't have any instruments for him to craft his music on. I'm 'dreaming' of music for him, hence the quote also "Singing with him in his Chevy late at night, that's all I'll ever need."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dreamboard with music and greenery present and especially the Chevy image and the great quote beneath. Looks like you have a good start on the writing....may you write the life you really want and may your husband have all sorts of musical instruments come into his life.
    Leaning in that direction, maybe you could post an ad locally for instruments that people have lying around unused and unloved in closets and basements.
    May all of your excellent dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such strong images! May your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.