Monday, January 23, 2012

This place we call home...

     This weekend and today, David and I watched some absolutely fascinating movies and series.  The first that got us hooked was Disney Nature's Oceans.  It was like watching a water ballet at times, truly beautiful and graceful.

     That got me curious and I recorded a series of episodes of Planet Earth that aired on the Discovery Channel.

     If you've never seen either the Disney movie or the Planet Earth series, I highly recommend both of them.  They will open your eyes to a world few of us have ever seen completely, and one that is constantly changing.

     This is our home... this place we call Earth... where the only predator that the Earth has to fear... is us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.