Friday, January 6, 2012

The waiting game...

Hurry up!
     They say that patience is a virtue.  If that is the case, I've not been very virtuous lately.  I want to have Tabitha's nose or finger snap from Bewitched or Jeannie's nod from I Dream of Jeannie.  Normally, I'm a very patient person.  Too patient in fact.  But not lately.  I know that things will get better... they always do.  But I'm ready for them to get better now, and I'm not being very patient in this waiting game.

     Today's game started with a biopsy that will take about ten days to get the results on.  Ten days of checking the calender to see how many more days until I can expect a phone call telling me something... anything... one way or the other.

     You'd think that with the technology that we have to make computers on pin heads that control office buildings, they would have been able to make a way to get test results faster.

     Nine days, three hours, twenty eight minutes to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.