Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What do you wish for your health and wellness?

     I'm looking over my computer to see where Jamie Ridler has planted her bug.  I don't have any other way to explain how she can give "random" Wishcasting Wednesday prompts that hit so close to home for me each week.

     Last week I got the biopsy results I'd been waiting for.  I think I got them anyway.  The results were that they want to take another biopsy to confirm what they suspect before they tell me for sure.  I haven't decided yet if that is like an oxymoron.  I suppose I shouldn't worry because the doctor doesn't seem to be worried.  He's having me wait two weeks before they do the 2nd biopsy.  But the thing that worries me is that I don't really have any parts for them to remove if it is something to worry about.  They already took what that empty and barren womb six years ago.  So now what?

     My wish for my health and wellness is that I have nothing to wish for... that there is nothing to worry about... nothing to freeze, burn, radiate or remove... my wish is that the 2nd biopsy shows nothing except for a glitch in the test the first time around.  So in a sense, my wish is a non-wish.  A wish to be worry free and have the sense of well-being that kept me feeling immortal for the past six years.  I wish to not have to wish...

     P.S.   During Thursday night's call with Mom, she commented that she was overwhelmed by the outpouring of wishes with mine, and the love and support she read in the comments.  I told her that was the magic of Wishcasting Wednesdays, and the power of 'we.'

     P.P.S.  I love when The Universe reaffirms my strength:
~~~~~ Message ~~~~~
From:  The Universe
Sent:  Friday, January 27, 2012
          What do you now fear?  How will you use this?  Every fear is a gift, though every gift needs unwrapping.  “Oh look, it’s me, only more!”
          You’re welcome!
                   The Universe

    

23 comments:

  1. I love this wish " to be worry free" :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!
    I really do.

    Much love from another "wishcaster" :)
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Cindi - my heart joins yours in this fervent wish. I'm dealing with the effects of cancer in a closer family member right now, and trying to hold it together, and I remember what it was like when they found multiple lumps in my breasts that needed to be cut out too.

    May the biopsy results come back completely and inarguably clear, and may your mind be at peace within you once again.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    Blessings


    TANJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindi,
    I cross my fingers so your 2nd biopsy returns negative. I send you a huge hug from the other end of the planet. You and I have to believe that everything will be OK.
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.
    Cheers from Bordeaux, FR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Cindi, as you wish for yourself, so do I wish with my whole heart for you as well. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cindi, I hear you on the bug thing...
    For your non-wish, well all I can do then is non wish with you. Loads of love to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a very good non-wish. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish for yours to come true! I also wish you lots of love, faith and all you need in order to get through this time in your life as beautifully as possible.

    I know that I'm not as grateful as I should be for my good health. I think most of us don't think about health unless we fall ill.

    Big hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you wish so I wish for you! I wish for you to have nothing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hakuna Matata! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too! Great wish and wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you made me think of The Lion King and Mufasa:

      "Rafiki: [after guiding Simba to a spot where he says will show him Mufasa] Look down there.
      Adult Simba: [looks into a pool of water] That's not my father. That's just my reflection.
      Rafiki: No, look harder.
      [touches the water, as it ripples Simba's reflection changes to that of his father]
      Rafiki: You see? He lives in you.
      Mufasa's ghost: [from above] Simba.
      Adult Simba: Father?
      Mufasa's ghost: [apears among the stars] Simba, you have forgotten me.
      Adult Simba: No. How could I?
      Mufasa's ghost: You have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the Circle of Life.
      Adult Simba: How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be.
      Mufasa's ghost: Remember who you are. You are my son, and the one true king. Remember... "

      I must remember the Amazon Queen within me and realize that I cannot go back either because I am not who I used to be... I am MORE. Regardless of what the biopsy results are... or will be... I will be MORE.

      Delete
  11. Beautiful post...as you wish for yourself, I wish for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I said the same thing, about Jamie having some sort of superpower, to know the very wish that would resonate with me. Wishing you nothing to worry about. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glitch it is!

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh yes! I also wish there's nothing to wish about!! Scar tissue, maybe!!

    Blessings, & non-wishing with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too hope your biopsy results are negative, and you have nothing to worry about.
    Be that Amazon Queen, regardless of the results!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for your also.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish you worry-free health!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Poignant wish for me...diagnosed with stage 3 cervical cancer a few years ago and having symptoms again this past September, I understand the "I wish to have no wish" idea...
    I wish for you peace, patience, and trust as you wait...And, as you wish for your self, so I too wish for you as well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep you in my prayers as well... As I wish for myself, so I also wish for you.

      Delete
    2. I too will wish for both of you to enjoy your wish to have no wish...

      Delete
  18. Amen to that!!
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cindi,
    I admire you! I've read both of your blogs. Today, my battle with depression is overwhelming. I've tried journaling, engaging in tasks, ect... You have the guts to tell your readers how you feel. I used to be able to do so. Reading this post and your previous posts on both blogs makes me realize I'm allowing it to beat me. I will continue to follow you and will pray for positive energy to come your way. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.