Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mini me's....

     The amazing thing about wandering about in the blogosphere is that you frequently stumble upon something that just rocks your world.  It can be a crafty project... a recipe... a photo... words... or something like this... a video that makes you just sit back and say a quiet "Wow." before sharing it as well.

     I found this video on a blog titled Mira Narnie through Maxabella loves.  I was actually trying to be nosey and see a key fob that was made for Bron and instead wandered around and found this video.  Apparently the ad is banned in Australia, and I've never seen it here in the United States.  But I think that it is a must see for every parent, aunt, uncle, grandparent, big brother or sister.

     We forget sometimes who is watching us... and while they say that imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery... I think some would beg to differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.