Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Selections...

     Sunday Selections, brought to us by Kim, of Frogpondsrock, is an ongoing theme where participants post previously unused photos languishing in their files. Anyone can join in, just post your photos under the Sunday Selections title, link back to Kim, then add your name to her Linky list at Frogpondsrock.
     
     This week, however, because Kim is away at a Fired Up Ceramics Exhibition (she does awesome stuff), Veronica at Sleepless Nights is hosting the Mr. Linky for her.  Check out her awesome photos when you go to Link Up and share your own.

     My selection this Sunday is a Florida theme... So this selection today is to call to the spirit of Chief Osceola... and the spirit of my own Medicine Man, White Eagle... to bring my next journey to the coastal waters of Florida.


Sailing in Panama City's bay


Momma & baby dolphin





4 comments:

  1. Our neighbour lives in Florida. I know that sounds odd, because we live in the Netherlands, but our neighbour has two houses. One here and one there. He's almost never here though. Can't blame him. Florida does look good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sky over water shots blew me away. Thank you so much. And yellow is such a happy colour so I loved your guitar man as well. And the dolphins. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florida looks gorgeous. That sunset is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florida is too humid for me, but my, it looks good!! Such beautiful photos - you have a good eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.