Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What do you wish to rise above?

     There are many things that come to mind this morning as I contemplate this question... so many things I want to rise above....  I'm sure I could make as many wishes as are in this picture.

     I wish to rise above this time in my life when things weigh heavy on my heart and shoulders. 

     I wish to rise like these balloons... to feel light and free of worry... free of fear... free of doubt and uncertainty. 

     I wish to rise and conquer the demons that give me nightmares, thrashing as I sleep until the sheets are pulled loose and tangled around my feet.

     I wish to rise above this cancer... the fibromyalgia... the pain... to be able to sleep a restfull sleep and awake refreshed.  For there to be cures and treatment options that aren't worse than the disease.

     I wish to rise to my feet in celebration of these women who wish with me for their own healing and the healing of the Earth.

     I wish to rise...

     I wish to rise...

     I wish to rise...

It is Wishcasting Wednesday again.  You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt above on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the box on Jamie Ridler Studios page. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying “As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.

13 comments:

  1. May you rise above it all.
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindi,
    I joined my voice to yours in your struggle. May you rise above it all!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
    Sunny hugs from sunny Bordeaux,
    Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish for you to rise above it all too Cindi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish for you to rise, Cindi, and soar like an eagle! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great wish! I love the photo!

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be light, be free, soar above and beyond! As you wish for yourself, i also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing wrong with having a lot of wishes, especially when they are as powerful and meaningful as those.
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindi, even though you struggle it sure sounds like you are making progress in being true to yourself with you choices...will be sending you warm loving light your way... and as you wish for yourself I too wish with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cindi,
    Oh my gosh, I am so exhausted for you. This disease is awful. It forces us to make choices we don't want to make. It forces us to be people we don't want to be. I feel this heavy burden on you and wish I could take it away.
    For me, I decided to try new medications with others. I think the combo is working. I can get out of bed and get going much quicker than before. I don't feel like I have to struggle to breath my non-existeent existence when some talks to me. I've consciously made myself smile more to she ME and others I am feeling better. I can go on a vacation with my Husband and feel good about it.
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also

    ReplyDelete
  12. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. May there be light at the end of the tunnel, Cindi.
    Raise above...((hugs))
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.