Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What do you wish would spring into your life?

     This morning I'm linking up with Jamie Ridler Studios for Wishcasting Wednesday "You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt above on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky box on Jamie's blog. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying 'As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.' It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together."

Last year's wisteria one mini bloom.

     As spring arrives in Texas, I see bluebells and yellow daisy flowers blooming wild along the roads.  The wisteria vines that I planted last year have tiny buds and new leaves on them to show that they survived the drought.

     Jamie's prompt has so many possible answers, and yet, at the same time when I consider what I would ask for... I see where much of my prayers have already been answered... needs met... desires filled.

     I'm reminded of the truism... Prayers are answered.  Just not always as we think they will be.  Sometimes the answer is no.  Sometimes it is not yet.  Sometimes... it is something better.

     What I'm wishing would come into my life this spring... is a car.  A vehicle that will (of course) fit the big dog riding shotgun, and all the things we need to move back to Florida.  Right now, I'm without transportation... relying on friends at work to take me back and forth, and members of a church to get me to my doctor appointments.  As much as I'm grateful for their willingness to take me... I like the freedom (and sense of security) that comes with having my own way of getting around when I need to be somewhere, or get something.

     Vroom, vroom...

10 comments:

  1. What a great wish. A car will drive into your life. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful reminder, "our prayers are answered".
    Indeed... they are. God speed ahead! ((hugs))
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
    Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also. Here is to freedom and mobility for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed they are answered! It's always great to stop and remind ourselves of how many blessings we've already received. I share in your wish for yourself that you get your car and means to move back to Florida soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this: "Prayers are answered. Just not always as we think they will be. Sometimes the answer is no. Sometimes it is not yet. Sometimes... it is something better." Amen!

    As you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Cindi wishes for herself, I also wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wise words about the prayers.
    As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish, I wish for you also. Here's to your new car!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sending car vibes your way...as you wish for yourself I also with for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Cindi, I just received a new car and it has changed my life in so many ways...........it has really lifted my spirits.........as you wish I wish for you also. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.