Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is your spirit wishing for?

I thought I knew... but then I realized... there was nothing more important.  My Spirit is wishing that children can be just children, and that they never wish for death. ~ Ci


Kony 2012

SIGN THE PLEDGE TO HELP US BRING KONY TO JUSTICE IN 2012.

KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.

Invisible Children uses film, creativity and social action to end the use of child soldiers in Joseph Kony's rebel war and restore LRA-affected communities in Central Africa to peace and prosperity.

Invisible Children on Facebook

If you watch only one video today, watch this one.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, children should be children. Nothing more.

    As you wish, I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish, I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself (and all children), so I truly wish also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I share your wish. And I've shared the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful wish. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, my wish for children as well. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like a simple wish but it almost made me cry when reading it. What kind of world have we created for ourselves and for our children?

    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good wish as far as I am concerned. As Cindi wishes for herself and the children so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.