Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What do you wish to share?

     There are many things that come to mind this afternoon, but probably the one thing that I would really like to share are my eyes.

     Yes, I know... considering that I have limited vision in my right eye, you might be thinking "Wow.  Not so impressed with that one."  But what I really mean is how I see things... how I see people.  It is almost like wanting to share my faith, but not exactly.  What I want to share is how I can see the good in people that others don't.  How I see the positive in the negative.  How I see the way that all things work together for good.  How when I look at all of the negatives in my past, I can see how they shaped me into the positive person that I am today (for the most part anyway, I confess to days when I falter and am down, but those days are becoming fewer).

     What I want to share is for you to look in the mirror and see that you are good.  You are beautiful.  You are blessed.

7 comments:

  1. I think that is a pretty great wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BEST wish anyone could ever ask for! Beautiful! As you wish for yourself, I so lovingly wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now have a better understanding... that sharing is a form of seeing what others might need... thank you and as you wish I too will wish with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great wish to me!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes! Nice, caring wish. You have a positive outlook on things. I have witnessed your faith getting you through and your seeing the good in life.
    As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a wonderful wish. As you wish for yourself, so too do I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.